Thursday, 28 May 2009

Days without you...

We've come to a concusion, not to see or heard from each other for 2 weeks, let each other cool down for the period of time.. to let us think thur, to let us know what we really want...
Today is only the 2nd day.. I started to miss you badly... the feeling of missing you is so different from the time that you're not in town..
I am missing with complicated thought..
What are you doing now? working? playing ball? watching drama? ktv at home? going out with fren? meeting? and do you miss me as i do?
The happiness moment that i had with you, was the genting trip.. I feel the love from you. Although it was only a two day one night trip.. but it seem to be very long for me..
The first night.. we were having our dinner in the room.. you're having your KFC.. and I am having my Maggie.. after our dinner.. we lay down on the bed and watch tv..
The feeling was great.. and we head to casino after that.. walking around the casino.. choosing which will be the best to win money...
Everything was so nice.. missed the two days one night with you..

I am worried about the outcome after this two weeks...
I dunno what to do to make it better??
the only thing is to wait... wait for the time..

0 comments: