Monday, 29 December 2008

I was right

I was right, i know the called that he make.. yesterday.. He sound different.. I am know somethings was right.. When i started to ask him about the wine business.. and when he started to say he has no mood to do it.. and when he told me where is he..
Man are always selfish...
He rented a car, without having a license. I know that country wont even bother..
Got into camera and fine of $40 sing dollar.. he said he did it for fun.. to me is stupid.. wasting of money.. doing things without thinking.. speechless!!
I know something wrong going over there.. I can't do anything..-_-
I leave it to Faith.. I did tell Lionel, maybe when he is back.. he will break off with me.. becoz i have already prepare myself for that..
It always look good in the outside, but no one know really what happened.
If things really happened, i only can said i am just unlucky again. Kind of numb.. very numb to all this thing.
Went movie with Gary and Hillary, and meet Ray and Ian.. talked for a while..
Went to watch bed time story.. movie start at 12am.. so we have 2 hours to waste.. when to chill near by.. And that where i got the called from him. I knew he is going to call me.. I knew something was not right..
I guess i am more immune to all these.. more control of my emotion.. and what to do and what not to do. I keep myself not to think, of what he told me, and analyse about the situation. Just keep myself with chatting and watching movie. After the day end when i am driving back.. that when i have the time to think..
Din really sleep well.. because i been thinking the whole night.. I guess the msn to Lionel and the question that i asked.. had send it to him..
I always said, things that i am not suppose to know, it will always end up to let me know. I can't explain why?

Went to Law wedding, happy for him. We were chatting around the dinner table.. gossips about friends around us. Some how i feel Little sad.. sad about myself.. I am still hanging in the air.. with no future seen.. the only thing i could do, is just concentrate on my study and earn my own money in the future. I can't depend on others. It will kill me faster...
I will not die without anyone, accept my family... this is to make myself stronger.. I don't want to make my mum sad again.. I know i have make her very worried about me.. Must to happy with what i have now.. just to appreciate very moment i have now..

0 comments: